Chemyx water bath systems are designed for sample warming, digestion, material prep, and a wide range of laboratory applications from ambient+10°C to 99°C. Front-mounted controls simplify operation, and over-temperature safety circuitry prevents thermal run away.
● Rounded stainless-steel tank and diffuser tray for easy maintenance ● Utilizes cartridge heating elements that will not burn out if the bath accidentally runs dry ● Digital water bath controller and temperature-read display ● User-friendly calibration control ● Fuzzy Logic controller provides ±0.15°C stability ● Digital temperature read-and-set with 0.1°C resolution
1. Heavy Duty Construction
Chemyx water baths utilize corrosion-resistant, stainless-steel tanks with rounded, smooth edges that limit locations for microbial growth and makes the system easy to clean.
● stainless-steel, flat-bottom tank with rounded corners ● easy-to-clean, powder-coated case ● under-tank heat sink for increased temperature stability ● drain pump included for 14 & 22 liter units
2. Clear and easy-to-use controls
Front-mounted interface consists of a microprocessor controlled temperature controller that reads, sets and saves temperature settings.
● digital temperature input-and-read thermometer ● switch between °C and °F displays ● save and load three different preset temperatures ● user calibration capable
3. Over-Temperature Protection
Tamper-proof, over-temperature dial and safety circuitry prevents thermal run away. Safety dial requires tool or coin to make adjustments.
● adjustable safety, over-temperature shut-off dial ● uses cartridge heating elements that will not burn out if the bath accidentally runs dry ●under-tank heat sinks help stabilize temperature